Get Rid of Skin Blemishes
Blemishes are marks or areas of discoloration on the skin. Skin blemishes are caused due to boils, pigmentation, suntan, pimples, acne, itching, rashes, and some other reasons. Dark face blemishes and marks can spoil the looks and beauty of your face and hence it is essential to get rid of dark skin marks as early as possible. You can easily remove skin blemishes and dark marks using home remedies and ingredients form your kitchen that can act as natural skin blemish removers.
Home Remedies for Face Blemishes and Dark Marks Removal
1. One of the best natural remedies for getting rid of face blemish is lemon juice. Applying banana skin or banana also helps to hide dark marks on skin.
2. Applying coconut cream will prevent and treat age spots and other face blemishes, caused by aging and over exposure to sunlight.
3. Tea tree oil, a natural antiseptic and antimicrobial agent, is one of the best treatments to get rid of skin blemishes. You may apply tea tree oil onto dark skin patches and leave it overnight to get rid of face blemishes fast.
4. A weekly clay mask keeps your face free from impurities and discoloration. The clay mask increases circulation and evens out skin tone while reducing blemishes on skin.
5. Hydrogen peroxide is quite effective in lightening and fading dark marks on skin. Soak a cotton ball in hydrogen peroxide and apply it on the blemish area, before going to bed.
6. You can apply watermelon juice to remove red marks left from pimples. It clears the face of all its impurities, leaving it fresh and clean.
7. Applying a paste of yogurt and carrots is an effective home remedy for removing dark red scars from face. Regular application of this natural remedy will give better results.
8. Mix some honey to milk powder and make a paste. apply this paste over the blemishes on face. This is one of the best home remedies to remove blemish marks from the face naturally.
|photo credit: gwilmore via photopin cc|
10. Mix one part apple cider vinegar and one part juice of a finely chopped or a blended onion. Apply it to the face to reduce the appearance of face blemish.This is one of the best home remedies for skin blemishes.
11. Apply juice of raw potatoes on your face blemishes. This home remedy will help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and other facial red and brown spots that might occur due to ageing.
12. Make a paste of sandalwood and rose water and apply it over the dark and brown blemishes to fade them fast and make the skin smooth.
13. Apply a mixture of tomato juice and lemon juice over the blemish area. This is one of the best natural treatments to get rid of skin blemishes.
Apart from using these home remedies for face blemish removal, you also need to improvise your food habits and lifestyle to get smooth skin with a natural glow. Get 8 hours of sleep each day to maintain your healthy and youthful looking skin with out blemishes on skin. Drink plenty of water throughout the day to keep your skin clear and blemish free.