Treatments to Increase Sperm Count and Male Fertility
Male Infertility Treatments - Home Remedies for Male Fertility
1. Pumpkin seeds are one of the widely used home remedies to enhance fertility in men. They are rich in zinc and essential fatty acids, which can improve male fertility.
2. Apples can do wonder in increasing men fertility. Consume apple on a daily basis to increase your sperm count naturally.
3. Men can improve their fertility by eating a banana every three days. Amino acid L-arginine and L-carnitine is a substance in banana that is claimed to boost fertility and increase sperm production.
4. A bowl of tomato soup every day can help improve men infertility .The magical ingredient lycopene in tomato soup found to boost fertility among men.
5. Drink tea on a daily basis to increase fertility. Green and black tea is antioxidant-rich, good for male and female fertility.
6. The omega-3 fatty acids found in fish oil very helpful in improving infertility in men. The omega-3 fatty acids in oily fish help to regulate reproductive health, improve blood flow to the genitals, and boost sperm quality in infertile men.
7. Zinc also appears to improve fertility in men and women. Eating plenty of nuts - cashews, peanuts, walnuts almonds give you loads of zinc that is very important for the reproductive system.
8. Drinking pomegranate juice can help with low sperm count and improve male fertility. Pomegranate contains vitamin A, C, B, K, potassium, calcium, and zinc. It also contains large quantity of antioxidants that prevents from damaging sperms.
9. Panax ginseng has proved to be a great herbal remedy for male infertility. Panax ginseng is believed to increase testosterone levels, sperm count, and sperm motility.
10. Garlic is also very useful and provides one of the simplest home remedies to increase fertility in men. Garlic contains an abundance of fertility boosting nutrients. Chew two to three cloves of raw garlic daily.
11. Men should avoid wearing tight underwear, since it may affect the ability of the sperm to move and fertilize an egg. Always wear loose trousers. This will help your skin to breathe and increase the sperm productivity.
12. Avoid hot tubs, as exposure to the heat has an adverse effect on men's fertility. This is one of the simplest home remedies for male infertility.
13. Yoga and meditation helps you reduce stress and boost male reproductive health. Certain yoga poses have benefits that can increase sperm quality, sperm count and sperm motility.
These were some of the most common and effective home remedies for male Infertility treatments that are simple and safe to try.