Get Rid Of ConstipationConstipation is referred to as irregularity of bowels or lack of regular bowel movements. Constipation is a condition that causes the passage of hard, painful, and infrequent stools. There are many possible causes of constipation. Poor diet and an inactive lifestyle are the most common causes of constipation. Chronic constipation can put great tension in the anus region and can cause hemorrhoid. Constipation can even be frightening, especially for young children and infants. Child constipation is commonly due to lack of proper nutrients in the child's diet. Constipation during pregnancy is a common problem. As many as half of pregnant women get constipated at some point. There are several natural treatments to get rid of constipation. When treating constipation symptoms, home remedies for constipation relief should be tried first before resorting to additional medication.
Constipation Home Remedies to Get Fast ReliefHere are presented a few home treatments for constipation cure. Find out what are the best natural remedies to get relief from constipation.
1. Dehydration can be one of the causes for your constipation. One of the best home remedies for constipation relief is to drink eight to ten glasses of water each day. Drinking hot water early in the morning is one of the natural ways to get rid of constipation. You can also squeeze the juice from half a lemon into a glass of lukewarm water and have it.
2. Foods that are high in fiber can help to get rid of constipation. Cereals like wheat bran, brown rice, oat meal and whole wheat that are high in fiber can also be used in a constipation treatment. These are great foods for constipation relief.
3. One of the best home remedies for chronic constipation is prune juice. High in fiber, prunes also contain the natural laxative dihydrophenylisatin. If a morning defecation is desired, you can drink prune juice at bedtime. In case of baby constipation, prune juice is very useful to relieve its symptoms.
4. Flax seed, rich in soluble fiber, is really helpful in providing relief for constipation. Use flax seed oil, or flax seeds along with sunflower seeds that are finely ground with a warm glass of water to get relief from chronic constipation.
5. If you are constipated, molasses can also be used as a home remedy to get rid of constipation fast. When buying molasses to treat constipation, make sure you look for the blackstrap kind.
6. Garlic is one of the effective constipation home remedies. It also has anti-inflammatory, diuretic and laxative properties. Eat raw garlic cloves in salads or in other foods to get fast relief from this problem.
7. Aloe vera juice provides instant relief from constipation. The antifungal characteristics of aloe vera juice stimulate a healthy digestive system.
Best Natural Laxative Foods for Relieving Constipation
Remedies to Get Rid of Gastritis Fast
Best Home Treatments for Upset Stomach
8. Fruits like pears, grapes, orange juice, and papaya are great for curing constipation. Add these foods to your diet to have regular bowel movements and to prevent constipation.
9. Feeling severely constipated, try drinking herbal teas for fast relief. Herbal teas such as dandelion root or passion flower are effective for constipation treatment.
10. Apple cider vinegar is a well known natural treatment when you feel constipated and have other digestion problems. For relieving constipation, drink 2 tablespoons of apple vinegar in a glass of water, before each meal.
11. When you have severe constipation, drink 2 teaspoons of castor oil with milk. This home remedy will help to get fast constipation relief.
12. If you are suffering from chronic constipation, have 1 tablespoon of raw honey twice a day, morning and evening. This remedy will reduce constipation.
13. Another effective constipation treatment is to boil 8 figs in water and drink the water before going to bed. Fig act as a natural laxative and it helps in softening the stool.
These are some of the best constipation home remedies, which can help enhance your bowel movements, and also provide fast constipation relief. However, seek professional advice if your constipation symptoms persist for a prolonged time.